Wednesday, January 9, 2013

O LEVEL RESULTS!

Hey hey!

SO GUESS WHATTT? I woke up at 6:39am today! With only 5 hours of sleep!
Might have been tooo nervous because I have SO MUCH difficulty waking up early in the morning even with alarm clocks... GAH! 

In about 3 hours time I will be receiving my results! Exciting! 

In other news, I have got a new Ukulele! I am actually very sad because I initially wanted to get an Epiphone Les Paul  but decided to get an Ibanez instead because of the full solid wood and authentic ukulele sound. (LAME) Am I regretting? Kinda. 

The other day the bridge and saddle totally just POPPED off in the middle of the night. Imagine how depressed I was when I woke up wanting to play my Uke and only to see the bridge missing and strings dismantled! I soon found the bridge in the other corner of the room. Apparently the tension was too high!

So begins my adventure to find a new bridge and (finally!) Aquila strings! Decided to fix the ukulele myself instead of sending it to repair because it'll be expensive.



So now I can have new Aquila strings on my Uke and omgggggg it sounds fab!

OH WELL. It's time.
I'll be off to shower, pack my stuff and I'll get going to school.

Luck will be of no use, my results will be a reflection of how much effort I've put in.

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment