Monday, March 12, 2012

Moanday

Today is Moanday, and I dragged myself up at 7.36 after repeatedly snoozing my alarm clock for 7 times. I bought a box of disgusting tasting potato biscuits with my last few cents. Yes, I only have 5 cents in my wallet now, and as of now, the most valuable item with me now (excluding gadgets, is the 12 dollars I have in my EZ link card). The show Wicked lives up to its name; I've spent my whole month's allowance just for one show and therefore, am left with 5 cents.
Went home from school at about 3? - later then a usual school day whereby I go home at 1.35pm.

My lunch consisted of a stomach churning bowl of prawn soup with wanton and corn. And a bowl of fried rice. Ok so I am now lying on my brother's bed blogging. Am overcomes with an overwhelming desire to sleep. Should I? Oh god, today is a hard day's night! Today is Moanday!

No comments:

Post a Comment