Thursday, March 3, 2011

Week 9

Ni hao.

Week rating: 5/10

How long can I keep it longer? Everyday I struggle with the crippling embarrassment.. Do I really have to be skinny and good looking to feel good about myself and actually not feel embarrassed when talking to other people? I don't know.. In this world, everywhere you go, no matter what you do. There's no chance that you won't be judged. You're judged.
Teachers are no exceptional. Though often thought as a role model, some are opposite. Do you have to be in the first class to be able to do a presentation in front of the school? Not that I want to, but my point. Don't think that just because you're from the first class you are the smartest out of all. So what if you're smart? Your academic excellence cannot make up for your disgusting mindset. Being in the first class doesn't always mean you're ahead of everyone is every single aspect.

When can I talk to anyone without feeling any inferiority?

Got back my results and I'm not really happy about it.. Though I passed all and almost failed English if my teacher didn't gave me 2 marks... Got the same marks for 3 subjects, and it's a good mark :)

Did some experiments today. Pictures:



ta

No comments:

Post a Comment