Saturday, February 12, 2011

Week 7

Hello.

Week rating: 7/10.
Overall coped well with studies, except that I'm just to lazy to study and do notes. I hate Social Studies. What a gay subject, what is the point of us knowing what had happened in Sri Lanka? I'd rather they focus more on the important subjects.

Just came back from a *quite* heavy dinner. I ordered Fish baked rice. Then after that we were still hungry so we ordered Fish and Chips LOL. After that I went to get some clothes. I was about to pay for a sweater when upon closer inspection I noticed a yellow stain on it. No wonder it was on sale. I will not have forgiven myself if I bought that. I am still waiting to get a new bag. Fuck Everlast. My $49.90 is gone like that. Is there any brand of bag that is any good?


Reading this book called His Robot Girlfriend by Wesley Allison. Great read with light hearted content and not with slow, draggy events. Would recommend! :-)

Have a great night!

This Valentine I would like Paul McCartney to be my Valentine, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment